Sunday, September 26, 2010

VIDEO: "TINYDINK GRANDPA / an INTRODUCTION"

Here is a video that I made some time ago and posted on my tinydinkgrandpa account at X-tube.  Some of you may have seen this video before and for the rest of you I hope you enjoy it. No squirting going on here, no erection, just be rubbing my dicklette and enjoying the sensation.  
 
I re-edited this film and increase the resolution for higher clarity and improved the sound. More videos to come and if you enjoyed this please feel free to write to me at tinydinkgrandpa@gmail.com or add your comments below.  (The running time for this video is about 10 mins)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure enjoyed the film. I play with my penis too. we both were leaking precum.....I did what you did I just enjoyed the feeling. Plus had no erection. Just precum and that felt good rubbing it around.. I found your blog to day some how. I with mark it. You made me a fan...

Anonymous said...

The video, of you jacking off. Aroused me to and I ejaculated too...I am also a senior and a nudist too...I still get sexually aroused... But seeing your videos. MY circumised penis grow to about 6 inches. and it leaks precum too...I had my penis suck on.... It was my first time.... and I couldnt get aroused.... from my senior nudist male friend. We were both totally naked in the shower together..and this was the first time we where alone and naked..... and them he moved away and we lost tonch....

Anonymous said...

Wow, I loved watching you playing with your dinkus and looking at your big fat round tummy. Your dinkus looks like a fat little sausage! :)