Saturday, September 25, 2010

TINY FUNNIES

A long time ago, I learned to appreciate and enjoy humor and jokes about my small cock size. Fuck, enjoy life and have fun! These days society in general has become too politically incorrect no matter what the topic of conversation is.  I am a fat man but in the past decade or so I am referred to as a chub.  No, I am fat not chubby! I also get a kick when others with good intentions "comfort" me by saying, "your cock isn't all that small" .. fuck its 3.5" hard on a good day. If that isn't small, then I don't know what is! Put a little humor in your life, don't take yourself so seriously and generally when people tease you it is because they like you.

Here in this section I will add cartoons about cock size, mostly about small cock size.  If you have any that you would like for me to post here, send the file to me at tinydinkgrandpa@gmail.com and I will post.

Warning.. some of these are quite funny and others are corny as shit or badly drawn but I include all just for the record here.

Overtime I will keep posting more, stay tuned!







No comments: