Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Gary: Nudist and Exhibitionist with a Small Cock!


My friend Gary has sent me these great photos to include in my blog.  Like me he is a nudist, an exhibitionist and has a small cock and is not ashamed at all in showing the world how small he is! 

If you want to get in touch with Gary, contact him at Dinkydick. His username there is Expoguy

Hello world.  

 My name is Gary.  

I am a fifty year old, nudist/exhibitionist.  While I would genuinely love to experience the true “lifestyle”, circumstances prevent that.  I take pride in my body and am quite comfortable being nude.  Yes, I do have a small penis. I enjoy showing off and the net offers me that chance.  I am flattered and grateful for a chance to be featured on this blog!

 I utilize various websites to post my nude photos. There is an immense thrill in knowing that so many people can see me totally naked. No secrets, no disguise, on display for the world. I just love it when I come across a photo of me posted somewhere on the web by someone.  Aside from the eroticism, it is like, “yes, someone does like to see me naked.”

With that said, I do hope you enjoy the photos of me which are posted here. I will continue my efforts to be on the world stage….









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What caught my attention was the way Gary..... you trim you pubic hair.... I sure can relate to that.... I been a male nudist for years. I got hook from the YMCA male nudity days in the 50s and 60s.... {I stopped going before all the changes.} Being a male nudist.... I get teased about my brown penis and I am white.... I learn the reason my penis is brown in spot because I was circumised.... No.8 got my vote, Because I am sitting here naked ready to sleep naked and play with all my pubic hair...

Anonymous said...

I like your expressionism nude photos..They got my vote for sure, Gary....Just like you I am male nudist too...Thank a mllion for sharing them....

Anonymous said...

You look great Gary ? Just looking at you photos. Your work outs.....all... I like the way you trim your public hair too...Your work outs, and looking at your naked photos the results are excellent......